Marketing and business apprenticeships designed to help employers equip new and existing team members with the skills they need for the future.
What is an apprenticeship?
Whether you are looking to bring in new talent or re-skill existing teams, an apprenticeship allows employers to access funding to up-skill future talent.
Our programmes are appropriate for learners of any age and at any stage of their career. They are applicable to those looking for ways to up-skill, whilst continuing to earn and apply their new knowledge at an organisation.
Learners will have the opportunity to ‘learn’, ‘earn’ and ‘apply’ their new skills immediately, guided by our Industry Experts and Coaches to ensure they stay on the right track.
In addition, they will have the opportunity to learn from others in the Community, so forming valuable networks.
Apprenticeships are funded through the Apprenticeship Levy and at no cost to the learner.
Benefits of studying with School of marketing:
- Mentoring from marketing Industry Giants
- Support from your personal skills coach
- Huge range of unique online learning assets
- Free copy of The Marketing Playbook by our CEO and Founder, Ritchie Mehta
- NUS Extra Discount card
- Apply to BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, and CIM, The Chartered Institute of Marketing upon completion*
- Access to WARC Resources
*Relevant to specific Apprenticeship programmes.